[lg policy] From Birth, Engage Your Child With Talk

Slavomír Čéplö bulbulthegreat at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 3 21:43:59 UTC 2009

It depends, Ron. I can't help but think that if we - the human race -
approached parenting a little more responsibly instead of the
prevailing "hey, how difficult can this be" attitude, this world would
perhaps be a lot different. There are some parents for whom the idea
of rewarding their child is nothing short of revolutionary. Just ask
the nearest social worker. Or James Dobson.

bulbul