[lg policy] FW: Report on UNESCO debate on indigenous & endangered languages

Stephen Nover stephen.nover at GALLAUDET.EDU
Sat Oct 24 15:50:42 UTC 2009

Please advice as to how I get an access to the Section IV of the preliminary
study.
<https://www.ic.insitehome.org/sil/international-relations/archives/unesco/conventions/feasibility/at_download/file>
Thanks.
Steve

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Don Osborn <dzo at bisharat.net> wrote:

>  FYI (from the ILAT list)

Stephen M. Nover, Ph.D. Director,
Language Planning Institute (LPI) and
Center for ASL/English Bilingual Education and Research (CAEBER)
Gallaudet University
HMB E111J
800 Florida Ave, NE
Washington, DC 20002