[lg policy] Myaamia Project on Facebook

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 9 14:47:17 UTC 2010

 Forwarded  From: Teresa McCarty <tmccart1 at exchange.asu.edu>

Dear Colleagues, The message below is from Daryl Baldwin, Director of
the Myaamia (Miami Language) Project at the University of Miami (OH)
and the Miami Nation of Oklahoma.  This is a very exciting project of
language revival.  You can check it out at:
<http://www.myaamiaproject.org>.

Teresa L. McCarty, Ph.D.
Alice Wiley Snell Professor of Education Policy Studies
Professor of Applied Linguistics
Co-director, Center for Indian Education
Arizona State University
PO Box 872411, Tempe, AZ 85287-2411
PH 480.965.6357  FAX 480.965.1880
Teresa.McCarty at asu.edu

Aya ceeki,

Wanted to let all of you know that the Myaamia Project is now on
facebook.  You can either search for myaamia project on the facebook
site or go directly to our website (www.myaamiaproject.org) and click
on the facebook button on our home page.

We are encouraging as many Myaamia people and our friends to sign on
so we can communicate more directly to our relatives and friends.  So
feel free to spread the word to others.

Neewe,

Daryl
--
Myaamia Project
Miami University

Members who disagree with a message are encouraged to post a rebuttal.
(H. Schiffman, Moderator)