[lg policy] Trends in Toponymy 2010 - University of Edinburgh - programme and registration

Guy Puzey guy at LEONARDO.IT
Sat Apr 17 22:54:02 UTC 2010

Dear all,

(Apologies for cross-posting!)

The organisers of Trends in Toponymy 4, to be held at the University of
Edinburgh from 28 June to 1 July 2010, are pleased to announce that
registration is now open! Our new website has also now come online (see link
below).

If you are interested in attending, please follow the instructions to
register on the registration information page:
http://www.delc.ed.ac.uk/scandin/trends-in-toponymy/registration.html

You should register BOTH using the online payment service AND filling in the
registration form on the website and returning it to: g.puzey at ed.ac.uk

You must register before 14 May. Places are limited, so please register as
soon as possible! If you have any problems or queries about registration,
please feel free to
contact me at: g.puzey at ed.ac.uk

The website includes the conference draft programme. We are expecting
participation from more than twenty countries!

Please do forward this email to anyone else who might be interested.

Best wishes,

Guy Puzey

Conference website homepage:
http://www.delc.ed.ac.uk/scandin/trends-in-toponymy/index.html