[lg policy] Books for review--Journal of Sociolinguistics

meti mallikarjun meti.mallikarjun at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 23 16:29:13 UTC 2010

Dear Sir,

I would like to Review the following Book

Viguroux, Cécile B. and Salikoko S. Mufwene. 2008. Globalization and
Language Vitality: Perspectives from Africa. London: Continuum.

With Regards
Meti mallikarjun
Dept.of Linguistics
Sahyadri Arts College