[lg policy] Terralingua E-Vite

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 6 19:12:46 UTC 2010

Forwarded From: Terralingua <info at terralingua.org>
Date: Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 3:52 AM

 If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it
online<http://e2ma.net/map/view=CampaignPublic/id=1405789.6694558202/rid=89074797a43b7db0d89fe5930c2016ee>
.
  Share This:
<http://social.e2ma.net/next/e/1405789/58dc1b277694d2c301ed8d130a55d45d/6694558202/?mrid=89074797a43b7db0d89fe5930c2016ee>
<http://social.e2ma.net/next/t/1405789/58dc1b277694d2c301ed8d130a55d45d/6694558202/>
<http://social.e2ma.net/next/f/1405789/58dc1b277694d2c301ed8d130a55d45d/6694558202/>
<http://social.e2ma.net/next/l/1405789/58dc1b277694d2c301ed8d130a55d45d/6694558202/>
     <http://e2ma.net/go/6694558202/208216874/212961821/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/bcdconservation/>

<http://e2ma.net/go/6694558202/208216874/212961820/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/bcdconservation/?page_id=949>

Join us for a unique online event to celebrate the launch of Terralingua's
new portal:
*"Biocultural Diversity Conservation: a Community of Practice"!*

Terralingua is an NGO that works internationally to sustain the biocultural
diversity of life. During this International Year of Biodiversity, many
people are coming together to learn how to safeguard nature and reduce
biodiversity loss. We think that safeguarding the web of life means
sustaining diversity in both nature and culture! We invite you to partake in
a conversation about biocultural diversity on our new portal. The portal is
an online companion to our new book, Biocultural Diversity Conservation: a
Global Sourcebook (Earthscan 2010), the very first global resource on
biocultural diversity conservation.

   - Meet the book’s authors, Drs. Luisa Maffi and Ellen Woodley.
   - Engage online with experts on biocultural diversity.
   - Explore new content on the portal.
   - Share your feedback with us, and get a chance to win a copy of the
   book.
   - Receive a special one-time discount for the book.
   - Bring your questions, ideas, and inspirations.

We look forward to celebrating this special event with you!

When: Wednesday June 30, 2010, 12 – 2 pm Pacific Daylight Time
Where: our portal Biocultural Diversity Conservation: a community of
practice, at www.terralingua.org/bcdconservation<http://e2ma.net/go/6694558202/208216874/212961823/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/bcdconservation>

WILL YOU BE ATTENDING?  Click here to let us
know....<http://e2ma.net/go/6694558202/208216874/212961824/1405789/goto:https://app.e2ma.net/app2/survey/1405789/205019898/1afec504fa/>

To keep current on details prior to the event, and for further instructions,
keep checking the event’s landing page click
here...<http://e2ma.net/go/6694558202/208216874/212961825/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/bcdconservation/?page_id=949>

Register<http://e2ma.net/go/6694558202/208216874/212961826/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/bcdconservation/?page_id=949>
on
the portal to ensure a smooth participation in the event!

If you have any difficulties registering, please contact:
ortixia at terralingua.org

Become a Terralingua friend on
*Facebook<http://e2ma.net/go/6694558202/208216874/212961827/1405789/goto:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terralingua-Biocultural-Diversity/111450972208560?v=wall>
*,<http://e2ma.net/go/6694558202/208216874/212961828/1405789/goto:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terralingua-Biocultural-Diversity/111450972208560?v=wall>
and
follow us on *Twitter*<http://e2ma.net/go/6694558202/208216874/212961829/1405789/goto:http://twitter.com/terralinguaBCD>

<http://e2ma.net/go/6694558202/208216874/212961822/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/html/home.html>

   271 Baker Road | Salt Spring Island, B.C. | V8K 2N6 | Canada

This email was sent to *haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu*. To ensure that you
continue receiving our emails, please add us to your
address book or safe list.

*manage*<http://e2ma.net/map/view=Manage/signupId=1412570/id=1405789.6694558202/rid=89074797a43b7db0d89fe5930c2016ee>your
preferences |
*opt out*<http://e2ma.net/map/view=OptOut/ID=1405789.6694558202/rid=89074797a43b7db0d89fe5930c2016ee/signupId=1412570>using