[lg policy] Klingon and other "crazy ideas" in book about invented tongues

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 22 15:57:37 UTC 2010

Julia:

One of the reasons this issue is being dealt with here is that the
creation of new
languages is a language policy issue PAR EXCELLENCE.  It's not just a nerdy
sci-fi kind of discussion.  At least that's what motivated me to post
the original
message--it's language policy running wild!

HS

Email:  haroldfs at gmail.com