[lg policy] PhD. Programs

Serafin Coronel-Molina scoronelmolina at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 17 11:32:28 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues:

Greetings from Bloomington, Indiana. It would interesting and necessary to
compile a list of Master or/and Ph.D. Programs in Language Policy and
Planning in the United States and around the world. I have not found any
program in the US. In my opinion, LPP is such a huge field of study that
needs to have its own program at universities. Just a thought.

Best regards,

Serafin

 Serafin M. Coronel-Molina
Assistant Professor of Language Education
Indiana University, Bloomington

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 6:22 AM, Christopher Kennedy <C.J.KENNEDY at bham.ac.uk