[lg policy] Re: MA and PhD. Programs

Serafin Coronel-Molina scoronelmolina at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 17 16:27:57 UTC 2010

Dear Julia,

Thank you so much for the information. This is good news!

In the Department of Literacy, Culture, and Language Education at Indiana
University, last spring, I taught a course titled "EDUC-L630 Research
Seminar in Language Policy and Planning in Education from Local, National
and International Perspectives". This course was cross-listed across
American Studies, Anthropology, Latin American Studies, Linguistics, Second
Languages Studies, and Spanish and Portuguese.

I am currently designing another course on LLPP titled "EDUC-L530
Introduction to Language and Literacy Policy and Planning" to be offered
online in the fall of 2010.

Best regards,

Serafin