[lg policy] PhD. Programs

Weiner, Richard rweiner at FREDLAW.COM
Thu Mar 18 15:20:57 UTC 2010

HH:

Since you mentioned SUNY, I presume that you are in the United States.
If you are looking for a PhD program in LPP in the US, I would suggest
that you contact Professor Wiley at Arizona State University.  They have
one in their Applied Linguistics program and one in their Educational
Leadership and Policy program.  Outside the US, there are several
options.

Best regards,

Richard E. Weiner
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
200 South Sixth Street, Suite 4000
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402-1425
USA
Direct Dial: +1.612.492.7009
Main Phone: +1.612.492.7000
Fax: +1.612.492.7077

**This is a transmission from the law firm of Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, and
protected by the attorney-client or attorney work product privileges. If
you are not the addressee, note that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If
you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and
notify us immediately at our telephone number +1.612.492.7000. The name
and biographical data provided above are for informational purposes only
and are not intended to be a signature or other indication of an intent
by the sender to authenticate the contents of this electronic message.**