[lg policy] PhD. Programs

Joseph Lo Bianco j.lobianco at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Mon Mar 22 21:28:45 UTC 2010

And, just to continue Francis' message, Fiontar at Dublin City University which has coordinated the recently adopted 20 Year Strategy for the Revival of Irish, downloadable on their website.  Cheers, Joe

NEW BOOKS
Lo Bianco, Orton and Gao, (2009), China and English: Globalisation and Dilemmas of Identity.  UK: Multilingual Matters

Lo Bianco, J. (2009), Second Languages and Australian Schooling.  Australian Council for Educational Research

Joseph Lo Bianco, AM, FAHA, FACE

Professor of Language and Literacy Education

Associate Dean (Global Engagement)

President, Australian Academy of the Humanities

Melbourne Graduate School of Education

The University of Melbourne, Parkville, 3010 VIC Australia

Tel: +613 8344 8346

Fax:+613 8344 8612

MOB: 0407 798 978

EMAIL: j.lobianco at unimelb.edu.au