[lg policy] Edling Digest, Vol 32, Issue 6

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 17 21:30:01 UTC 2010

 Forwarded From:  <edling-request at lists.sis.utsa.edu>
Date: Mon, May 17, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Today's Topics:

  1. Top 100 Language Blogs 2010 (Francis Hult)
  2. Text-speak: What tongue is this? (Francis Hult)
  3. US: Teaching Creole for a cause (Francis Hult)
  4. Japan school runs English classes in OpenSim (Francis Hult)
  5. Univ of MD - Job Announcements (Shannon Sauro)
  6. Sign Language Assessment Website (Francis Hult)

Message: 1