[lg policy] Policy on disagreeable messages

aditi ghosh aditi.gh at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 19 03:13:00 UTC 2010

I think it is a great suggestion.
I would also like to join others in extending support and appreciation to
Professor Schiffman for maintaining this list. It is important to know the
most chauvinistic/racial approaches to language policy form a
rational response (or protest) to those.
Regards,
Aditi Ghosh