[lg policy] Europe: poster showing (minority) languages of Europe

Damien Hall djh514 at YORK.AC.UK
Wed May 26 18:43:07 UTC 2010

Bulbul -

I wouldn't know exactly how to submit corrections. But the French
press-release about the map credits the creator of the Eurominorities site,
Mikael Bodlore-Penlaez, with also creating the map - so I suppose you could
write to Eurominorities.eu about it. If you do the following you'll get to
their contact details:

- Go to the eurominorities.eu homepage

- Click on 'Who are we' in the top right-hand corner

- Scroll down and click on 'Contact' at the bottom of the block of text

(took me a bit of digging, so I thought I'd save you the effort of finding
the details!)

Good luck with getting the corrections made!

Damien

--
Damien Hall

University of York
Department of Language and Linguistic Science
Heslington
YORK
YO10 5DD
UK