[lg policy] Does Your Language Shape How You Think?

Damien Hall djh514 at YORK.AC.UK
Wed Oct 13 16:16:42 UTC 2010

Anyone interested in the areas this Deutscher article looks at might also
be interested in the various online discussions of it that have taken place
since it was first printed. I haven't read them all myself, but I believe
there was a lot on Language Log, for example. Googling the title and author
would probably bring them up!

Damien

--
Damien Hall

University of York
Department of Language and Linguistic Science
Heslington
YORK
YO10 5DD
UK