[lg policy] Fwd: Migration and the Changing Face of Education

Lyubov Sokirkina lyubovsokirkina at YAHOO.COM
Sun Oct 17 11:11:11 UTC 2010

Сегдня в Омане праздник, Женский День, к сожалению, рабочий. Поздравляю,
обнимаю, целую. БЛ

________________________________
From: Dave Sayers <dave.sayers at cantab.net>
To: Language Policy List <lgpolicy-list at groups.sas.upenn.edu>
Sent: Sun, October 17, 2010 12:55:09 PM
Subject: [lg policy] Fwd: Migration and the Changing Face of Education

I've never been sure why I receive circular emails from LSoI. I certainly can't
vouch for their authenticity or origin, and they're always fairly polemical, but
they usually touch on language policy in one way or another.

(Note: I'm forwarding this to the list only as an 'interesting text'; I don't
endorse or denounce its content.)

Dave

--
Dr. Dave Sayers