[lg policy] To Dr Mostari

mostari hind hmostari at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 22 15:16:44 UTC 2011

Thank you  Dr Gareth ,
I got the point , but I confess you have created through your few weeks of monitoring very ' hot' debates , free of censorship  . Thank you for this .

Dr Mostari
Algeria

________________________________
From: Gareth Price <gareth.price at duke.edu>
To: lgpolicy-list at groups.sas.upenn.edu
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 3:10 AM
Subject: [lg policy] To Dr Mostari

Dr Motari,

If you actually read my post - and the subsequent posts - you will see
that these are *not* my observations, nor are they my views (and quite
diametrically opposed to them). The quote is from a piece in the
London Evening Standard (the link is here:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23978523-ghetto-grammar-robs-the-young-of-a-proper-voice.do
)

Best,

Gareth