[lg policy] Terralingua Langscape II Vol. 9: yours to enjoy, share, and support!

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 14 16:10:47 UTC 2011

 Forwarded From: Terralingua <info at terralingua.org>
Date: Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 7:22 PM

 Terralingua Langscape II Vol. 9: yours to enjoy, share, and support!

  If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it
online<http://e2ma.net/map/view:CampaignPublic/id:1405789.7383607073/rid=f2a6b82a30edb15dc48db378949fb457>.

  Share This:
<http://social.e2ma.net/next/e/1405789/7dda67848edb7e978a1da0630056c48f/7383607073/?mrid=f2a6b82a30edb15dc48db378949fb457><http://social.e2ma.net/next/t/1405789/7dda67848edb7e978a1da0630056c48f/7383607073/><http://social.e2ma.net/next/f/1405789/7dda67848edb7e978a1da0630056c48f/7383607073/><http://social.e2ma.net/next/l/1405789/7dda67848edb7%21%20e978a1da0630056c48f/7383607073/>
     <http://e2ma.net/go/7383607073/208772949/230159706/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/?p=2624>

<http://e2ma.net/go/7383607073/208772949/230159705/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/?p=2624>

    [image: DonateNow]<http://e2ma.net/go/7383607073/208772949/230159731/1405789/goto:https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=243>

 December 13, 2011

Hot off the presses, here is the latest issue of *Langscape* for you!

 * Click here to download Langscape Volume II, Issue
9<http://e2ma.net/go/7383607073/208772949/230159732/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/?p=2624>
*

 This time, the theme is our growing "community of practice" in biocultural
diversity conservation. This movement started with the publication of our
book * Biocultural Diversity Conservation: A Global
Sourcebook<http://e2ma.net/go/7383607073/208772949/230159733/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/bcdconservation/?page_id=336>
* last year, and has continued since then through our dedicated
portal<http://e2ma.net/go/7383607073/208772949/230159734/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/bcdconservation/>,
an online space that keeps the Sourcebook project vibrant, evolving, and
interactive.

  Once again, our valiant editor Ortixia Dilts has done a splendid job of
putting together the e-zine, drawing from the amazing global pool of
dedicated biocultural conservationists who have contributed to both the
print and online versions of the Sourcebook. I know you'll greatly enjoy
the featured articles--spanning from South Africa to Italy to Costa
Rica--and the description of the latest projects that we added to the
portal. And I'm sure that you'll feel enriched by the many inspiring
insights contained in these pages.

*Share the Knowledge: Take part in the Langscape movement.*
*
*
 Please share this great issue of *Langscape* with your friends and
colleagues, and pass it on to libraries and other institutions. You can
share via email, Facebook, or any of the other links in the top right
corner of this page.

 * Donate to Terralingua and keep Langscape
coming!<http://e2ma.net/go/7383607073/208772949/230159735/1405789/goto:https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=243>
*
*
*
 If you do enjoy reading *Langscape* —as so many of you tell us that you
do—please help make it possible for the work of Terralingua to continue
into the future.
Donate<http://e2ma.net/go/7383607073/208772949/230159736/1405789/goto:https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=243>,
and be an active part of this unique effort to bring about a profound shift
in human values, through a deeper understanding and appreciation of the
vital importance of biocultural diversity for the survival of all life on
earth.

  *With your generous support we can do it! *

Don't miss this opportunity -- please *
Donate<http://e2ma.net/go/7383607073/208772949/230159737/1405789/goto:https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=243>
*to Terralingua now*!*
*
*
With many thanks from the Terralingua Family, and warm wishes for the
holidays,

Luisa Maffi, Ph.D.
Terralingua Co-founder and Director

                                          217 Baker Road | Salt Spring
Island, B.C. | V8K 2N6 | Canada

This email was sent to *haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu*. To ensure that you
continue receiving our emails, please add us to your
address book or safe list.

*manage*<http://e2ma.net/app/view:Manage/signupId:1412570/id:1405789.7383607073/rid:f2a6b82a30edb15dc48db378949fb457>your
preferences |
*opt out*<http://e2ma.net/app/view:OptOut/ID:1405789.7383607073/signupId:1412570/rid:f2a6b82a30edb15dc48db378949fb457>using