[lg policy] Ayaz Ahmed wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Ayaz Ahmed via LinkedIn member at LINKEDIN.COM
Sat Feb 12 10:12:55 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------Ayaz Ahmed requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Kephart,

- Ayaz Ahmed

Accept invitation from Ayaz Ahmed
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-skjrjj-gk2dbhi4-10/uhH5CIZbnkKuWbQj9mUey5qbp20T5nQWN1Cy2RCbK1KIT5eB_GI/blk/I106931867_10/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYMclYTdzwNcPASc359bR1Dokx9gnljbPwPdPsMe3sNcP8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Ayaz Ahmed
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-skjrjj-gk2dbhi4-10/uhH5CIZbnkKuWbQj9mUey5qbp20T5nQWN1Cy2RCbK1KIT5eB_GI/blk/I106931867_10/30NnPsSe34PejoMckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Ayaz Ahmed be a good idea?

Have a question? Ayaz Ahmed's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Ayaz Ahmed and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/-skjrjj-gk2dbhi4-10/ash/inv19_ayn/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation