[lg policy] Edling Digest, Vol 41, Issue 8

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 22 15:35:53 UTC 2011

 Forwarded From: <edling-request at lists.sis.utsa.edu>
Date: Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 11:56 PM
Today's Topics:

  1. NZ: Gore celebrates growing cultural mix (Francis Hult)
  2. Thirteen languages in Germany are struggling to survive,
     UNESCO warns (Francis Hult)
  3. Emerging Languages, Emergent Knowledge (Francis Hult)
  4. Education in a multilingual world: UNESCO education       position
     paper (Francis Hult)
  5. Interactive Atlas of the World's Languages in Danger of
     Disappearing (Francis Hult)
  6. Re: Emerging Languages, Emergent Knowledge (van Lier, Leo A.)

Message: 1