[lg policy] Greetings!

Gareth Price gareth.price at DUKE.EDU
Thu Jul 21 01:01:33 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Professor Schiffman has kindly asked me to man the controls while he is away
for the week; I'm honored to oblige.

By way of introduction, my name is Gareth Price and I teach on the
Linguistics Program at Duke University in the US, with a focus on language
policy. More info about me is here: http://duke.academia.edu/GarethPrice

I very much enjoy reading the LG-Policy list each morning, and hope I can
trawl through various news sites, blogs and other exits and diversions on
the information super-highway for intriguing nuggets related to language
policy.

I do need your help, however: please forward anything of interest to the
usual address. I hope you all can support my week-long guest moderatorship
with your contributions, and I look forward to any ensuing discussions ...

You can email me at gareth.price at duke.edu , though please email the
list-serv with your submissions.

Thanks, and best wishes,

Gareth