[lg policy] Na'vi Research Study

Debbie East eastdebbie at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 14 12:18:05 UTC 2011

I'm with Jeremy, Christine.  I'm glad to see someone doing serious academic work on created languages.  I'd like to see where your research takes you as well.  Unlike Jeremy, I know there is practical and theoretical (where one of these is the other is always there) to learn.  Keep us informed.

Debbie