[lg policy] Books for Review

Debbie East eastdebbie at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 28 11:06:09 UTC 2011

I would love to review but I can't begin to read for a review until the end of July (dissertation is due):

Sociolinguistics and Language Education
Sandra Lee McKay & Nancy H. Hornberger (Eds.)
http://www.multilingual-matters.com/display.asp?sort=sort_date/d&sf1=title_exact&st1=sociolinguisticsandlanguageeducation

Thanks,
Debbie East

 Ofelia García