[lg policy] British Council_Developing Countries and the English Language

Christina Paulston paulston at PITT.EDU
Sun May 8 03:15:58 UTC 2011

Anis,
	I have told you, I have no forms at all to fill out for you, no
models of recommendations, etc.  What I have are your CV, your own
application etc.  I should not have to tell you this twice -- that is,
if you want a recommendation, Christina