[lg policy] TOC: International Journal of the Sociology of Language Vol. 2011, No. 209

mostari hind hmostari at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 14 15:25:17 UTC 2011

Hi averybody ,

How come I never receive  calls for paper for the International Journal of Sociology, how to proceed ?

alllll the best
Dr Mostari

--- On Sat, 5/14/11, Harold Schiffman <hfsclpp at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Harold Schiffman <hfsclpp at gmail.com>
Subject: [lg policy] TOC: International Journal of the Sociology of Language Vol. 2011, No. 209
To: "lp" <lgpolicy-list at groups.sas.upenn.edu>
Date: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 3:39 PM

International Journal of the Sociology of Language Vol. 2011, No. 209

Publisher: De Gruyter Mouton
http://www.degruyter.com/mouton

Journal Title: International Journal of the Sociology of Language
Volume Number: 2011
Issue Number: 209
Issue Date: 2011

Main Text:

The above issue is now available online at:
http://www.reference-global.com/toc/ijsl/2011/2011/209?ai=si&ui=w6&af=H

Introduction: defining language emancipation
Leena Huss and Anna-Riitta Lindgren

>>From Swedish to Finnish in the 19th century: a historical case of emancipatory
language shift
Anna-Riitta Lindgren, Klaus Lindgren, and Mirja Sari

Reclaiming Sámi languages: indigenous language emancipation from East to West
Torkel Rasmussen and John Shaun Nolan

The birth of the Kven language in Norway: emancipation through state recognition
Pia Lane

Embracing Hungarian: top-down emancipation of an immigrant language in Finland
Boglárka Straszer

Reassessing Gallo as a regional language in France: language emancipation vs.
monolingual language ideology
John Shaun Nolan

National languages in education in Guinea-Conakry: re-emancipation in progress?
Carol Benson and Mark Lynd

Coda: linguistic emancipation
Kendall A. King

Small languages and small language communities 67

When support for language revitilization is not enough: the end of indigenous
language classes at Warm Springs Elementary School
Erin Flynn Haynes

http://linguistlist.org/issues/22/22-2058.html

A copy of this may be forwarded to this list as well.  (H. Schiffman,
Moderator)