[lg policy] Positions at UPenn Graduate School of Education

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 28 14:29:35 UTC 2011

Forwarded From:  LINGANTH at listserv.linguistlist.org

forwarded from Stanton Wortham:

We are searching for two colleagues at Penn GSE.  The first is a
junior tenure track job, with the deadline in early October.  You can
see this at http://www.gse.upenn.edu/faculty_research/positions

The second is a bit more unusual.  It is for an educational scholar
who works in foundations of education, who might take a partly
administrative job.  We are creating these new positions that are part
administrator (doing a lot of what department chairs do) and part
teacher/advisor for students.  The job would not be appropriate for a
person who really wants to be a researcher -- we don't mind research,
of course, but the job will require significant time for the
administrative and teaching work.  But we would like a smart person
who knows the field and also has excellent administrative skills.
Probably someone who is already local, though we'd consider other
qualified people.

The direct website is at
https://jobs.hr.upenn.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1306338052074,
or just google jobs at penn and look for the staff listings.  The job
reference number is 110530641.

Phone:  (215) 898-7475
Fax:  (215) 573-2138

Email:  haroldfs at gmail.com