[lg policy] NYTimes.com: The 6th Floor: Our Family's Experiment in Extreme Schooling: a Postscript

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 20 21:08:44 UTC 2011

This page was sent to you by: haroldfs at gmail.com.

Our Family's Experiment in Extreme Schooling: a Postscript

MAGAZINE | September 20, 2011
The 6th Floor: Our Family's Experiment in Extreme Schooling: a Postscript
By CLIFFORD J. LEVY and JULIE DRESSNER
How are they doing now? That was one of the most common questions asked by people who read in the education issue of the magazine about our Brooklyn-bred children's four years in a local school in Moscow.

http://6thfloor.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/our-familys-experiment-in-extreme-schooling-a-postscript/?emc=eta1

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail This Article service.  For general information about NYTimes.com, write to help at nytimes.com.

NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

Copyright 2011 The New York Times Company