[lg policy] Language Policy of Baptized by Fire

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 3 17:42:51 UTC 2012

The same policies go for all games of BBF and while in Team Speak just be
cautious about who you are speaking with when others are around!

Language Policy

Members are to conduct themselves maturely and follow the General Orders.
NO harassment, disrespect or inappropriate language when communicating with
BBF members or other gamers. This means you should treat BBF members and
other gamers with respect at all times! This includes in game chat, Instant
Messaging, Email, Forums, Xbox Live, etc.
Abuse must be reported to your GC, if the GC is not available follow the
chain of command.
Approved BBF Tags ([R] or [BBF]) MUST be displayed if possible..
Additional rules may be specified by the GC or above, and will be listed on
the forum, in game, or chat channel, etc.

Guys as you might have noticed, we have really started hammering down on
the cussing and cursing that is going on in a regular basis.
I have talked to most people about this and it is so crucial that we are
careful when we are talking or typing!

You all have to be careful and a little more thoughtful. Because everyone
might be 18 or older at some stage, but some of these guys have kids of
ages 2 - 5 years old and a lot of the time they can hear the stuff that
goes on and that is NOT acceptable.

If I get any more complaints or catch out members doing wrong by BBF's
rules, as a recruit you can be denied entry to BBF. If recruits can't abide
by our rules and learn to be respectful, then that's a sign that the
recruit at question is not BBF material.

Everyone needs to start putting way more consideration into your choice of
words. We understand things can slip or come out a different way to what
you meant it to be.. It is when these things get excessive or when
disrespect is intended purposely.

Thanks Smiles for your wonderful thread!

Rules

- Abuse must be reported to your GC, if the GC is not available follow the
chain of command.

- To take part in roll call, post ACTIVE in the Roll Call announcement in
your game(s) forum(s) on the 1st of each month.

- Inactive members may be removed from the Guild or clan forum.\

- If you wear my Guild Tag and I find you spamming, cursing, or any racial
slur in general chat you will be insta kicked. Guild Wars 2 isn't like
League of Legends where only 9 people might see your text! Gw2 is huge
where over 1000 people could see it! So there ARE NO WARNINGS WHEN TALKING
IN GENERAL CHAT!

- No Swearing or Racial Epithets
- No Spamming Chat
- No name calling, no fighting, No disrespectful behavior
- Honor: To win and lose while displaying good sportsmanship.
- Respect: To treat all persons in the online gaming community with respect.

- No links to inappropriate websites and/or the use of inappropriate
pictures, graphics or language

- No Illegal activities - Selling game account, Pirated software,
copyrighted material, etc.

- No Advertising products No Spamming No Swearing No Flaming on Message
Board

- Signature Rules: BBF Members are allowed up to 1 picture, which should be
no larger than 450x200 pixels and 1 personalized gaming tag.

Starting immediately

All recruits who don't log on the website once a week will be denied.

This is not required once your a full member.

Starting immediately

Your character(in-game) Name must be your name on TS and on the forums.

Thanks to coop for his assistance in this thread!

I would like for anyone who is going to play Guild Wars 2 to sign this
forum with R&U (read and understand). Thanks!

http://www.clanbbf.com/Thread-Rules-and-Language-Policy