[lg policy] Fw: MultiLingual=?windows-1252?Q?=B9s_?=Resource Directory is now available on our website

dzo at BISHARAT.NET dzo at BISHARAT.NET
Wed Feb 1 23:04:00 UTC 2012

FYI ...

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernie Nova <bernie at multilingual.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 12:35:49
To: <dzo at bisharat.net>
Subject: MultiLingual¹s Resource Directory is now
 available on our website

Donald,

The 2012 Resource Directory and Editorial Index 2011 is now available for download from our website at www.multilingual.com/resourceDirectory <http://www.multilingual.com/resourceDirectory> .

This annual publication includes a comprehensive index of the eight 2011 issues of MultiLingual, categorized listings for over 750 companies and editorial contributions from Common Sense Advisory, columnist Kate Edwards plus a summary of our recent reader survey. The URLs in the ads and company listings are active links to their websites.

Subscribers to the MultiLingual digital edition have access to all the online back issues. This means that a digital subscriber can click on a link in the editorial index and be taken instantly to that page of the digital version of the magazine. If you are not a digital subscriber and would like to have this capability, see www.multilingual.com/digital <http://www.multilingual.com/digital> .

Kind regards,
Bernie

Bernadette Nova
MultiLingual Computing, Inc.