[lg policy] Question for members: are you interested in individual schools' language policies?

Joyce Milambiling joyce.milambiling at UNI.EDU
Mon Feb 13 15:24:48 UTC 2012

I would very much like for those to be continued to be sent as my research
interests are very much connected with these individual policies. Maybe a
collection of links could be provided once a month or so?

Joyce Milambiling, University of Northern Iowa