[lg policy] MA in Hispanic Applied Linguistics at UMD

Manel Lacorte mlacorte at UMD.EDU
Sat Feb 18 05:16:49 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

We are very excited to announce our new MA program in Hispanic Applied
Linguistics at the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at UMD.  We have
created this program for today’s students. We combine the study of
language, culture, and literature with areas not generally addressed in
MA programs including providing experience in internships or service
learning.

Our mission is to provide a comprehensive and thorough foundation in
Spanish Applied Linguistics, along with a variety of practical
opportunities based on the students´ preferences and interests.

We would appreciate it if you could circulate the attached flyer among
colleagues, students, and anyone else interested in our graduate
program. We are happy to speak with you and answer questions.

Thank you for your consideration. Muchos saludos.

Roberta Lavine
Manel Lacorte
Ana Patricia Rodriguez

--
Manel Lacorte
Associate Professor, Spanish Applied Linguistics