[lg policy] Mitt Romney hits Spanish-language radio with new Diaz-Balart, Ros- Lehtinen ad

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 24 15:45:22 UTC 2012

Mitt Romney hits Spanish-language radio with new Diaz-Balart, Ros- Lehtinen ad

Mitt Romney is waging an all-out battle for the Spanish-language vote
(namely in Miami). He's running a new radio spot featuring Reps Mario
Diaz-Balart and Ileana Ros Lehtinen. He's already advertising on
Spanish-language TV, plans to give a Cuba-Latin American policy speech
in Miami Wednesday and appear at the Hispanic Leadership Network on
Friday.

The text:

CONGRESSMAN MARIO DIAZ-BALART: “I am Mario Diaz-Balart.  Republicans
should elect the best candidate to go up against President Obama, the
candidate with the plan to get our economy going and create jobs.  I
am convinced that Mitt Romney is that candidate.  That is why I am
with Romney.”

CONGRESSWOMAN ILEANA ROS-LEHTINEN: “I am Ileana Ros-Lehtinen.  Mitt
Romney will fight against the despotic efforts of Castro and Chavez.
He understands the urgency to stop them and increase our support for
the valiant heroes who fight for democracy in Cuba.  The policy of
Obama has failed.  We need the leadership and conviction of Romney to
change course in our hemisphere.  That is why I am with Romney.”

 FORMER CONGRESSMAN LINCOLN DIAZ-BALART: “I am Lincoln Diaz-Balart.
The presidential election this year will be decisive for the cause of
liberty.  We have an obligation to confront Barack Obama with the
candidate who has the greatest opportunity to win. That is why I am
with Romney.”

VOICEOVER: “Paid for by Romney for President, Incorporated.”

MITT ROMNEY: “I am Mitt Romney.  I am running for President and I
approve this message.”

Read more here:
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2012/01/mitt-romney-hits-spanish-language-radio-with-new-diaz-balart-ros-lehtinen-ad.html#storylink=cpy

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2012/01/mitt-romney-hits-spanish-language-radio-with-new-diaz-balart-ros-lehtinen-ad.html

 A copy of this may be forwarded to this list as well.  (H. Schiffman,
Moderator)