[lg policy] Syllabus for language policy course, Denmark

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 26 14:27:36 UTC 2012

Language policy PhD course, time-table & reading plan, Aalborg, October 2012

Please read all the numbered texts before the course so that the three
days can be interactive. The readings are of our own work, some of it
written jointly with others, but we shall of course refer to and
recommend the work of many other scholars. In this way we also avoid
copyright problems with the published work of others. Since our
articles have been published in a wide range of contexts there is some
repetition, but this is inevitable – and might speed up your reading!

The files of all the articles are on the course website for
downloading, with the exception of number 11, which is accessible on
the relevant website. The whole of the book from which there is an
extract on the course website, reading 9, is available on the net as a
free e-book.

We shall also expect each participant to expand on their abstract
during the course so that each project can be discussed. We look
forward to meeting you and working with you, Robert and Tove.

more at: http://www.hum.aau.dk/~hoegsbro/Language_Seminar_Oct_2012/Programme%20and%20readings.pdf

 A copy of this may be forwarded to this list as well.  (H. Schiffman,
Moderator)