[lg policy] Fwd: Edling Digest, Vol 7, Issue 53

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 12 14:05:18 UTC 2013

Forwarded From:  edling at bunner.geol.lu.se

Today's Topics:

   1. The $4 Million Teacher (Francis Hult)
   2. Re: The $4 Million Teacher (Tommy McDonell)
   3. Teaching to avoid plagiarism: How to promote good source  use
      (Diane Pecorari)
   4. Re: The $4 Million Teacher (David Balosa)
   5. LANSI registration now open (Hansun Zhang Waring)
   6. Call for papers - Journal of NELTA - Open Access Journal
      (Prithvi Shrestha)

Message: 1