[lg policy] Fwd: Edling Digest, Vol 7, Issue 48

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 26 14:15:59 UTC 2013

Forwarded From:  edling at bunner.geol.lu.se

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Reading list for PhD students in SLA/Ed Ling.
      (anne marie devlin)
   2. CFP: Diversity, Plurilingualism and Their Impact on Language
      Testing and Assessment (Francis Hult)
   3. Re: Reading list for PhD students in SLA/Ed Ling.
      (Antonio Martin Gomez)
   4. Re: Reading list for PhD students in SLA/Ed Ling.
      (Miriam E Ebsworth)
   5. Re: Reading list for PhD students in SLA/Ed Ling.
      (Miriam E Ebsworth)

Message: 1