[lg policy] Corecraft language policy

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 9 14:41:03 UTC 2013

 Re: Our language policy

So there will be no "subforum" (dont know the correct term) for people who
speak other languages ?

I know that other popular servers (not gonna mention any names here to
avoid advertisement ;) )have these kind of forums to make it easier for
people who want to join groups/guilds etc. with people who speak their
language. But the main language (as it is corecrafts intention) will stay
english for all puplic chats/irc and so on. Additionaly there could be some
forummods who speaks other languages than english and can give support to
people who may not be able to write a ticket or post something because they
think their english is bad or they just cant speak/write in english. Ofc.
this support would be only given in this forums.

Dont get me wrong:
This is just a suggestion and I just want to hear some oppinions on that. I
fully support the decision to make the server international with having
english as main language.

Forgive me my english if its not that great and hard to read :3
 More at:
https://www.worldofcorecraft.com/content/our-language-policy?page=1