[lg policy] A Conversation Analytic study of Language Policy as practices: examples from an EFL classroom of a Swedish school

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 4 16:14:02 UTC 2014

Dear Alia,

I have just checked the archives of our lgpolicy-list and your message has
gone through, after I forwarded it.  So that takes care of that at least
temporarily, but we still need to know why linguist-list is blocking things.

HS

Email:  haroldfs at gmail.com