[Lgpolicy-list] [lg policy] ISLS 2015 Biennial Conference Proposal Deadline Extended to Jan 5, 2015

Kubota, Ryuko ryuko.kubota at ubc.ca
Wed Dec 3 16:32:23 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

In an effort to increase the diversity of proposals that focus on our theme of 'Language and Community' at our biennial conference in Albuquerque, the Board of Directors has decided to extend the deadline to Monday, January 5, 2015. The deadline for presenters to register for the conference at the early bird rate will be extended to February 28, 2015. Conference and hotel registration will open in the middle of December. Notification of acceptance will be sent to reviewers on a rolling basis starting in the middle of December.

So if you missed the deadline, but were hoping to submit an individual paper or organize a symposium, it is still not too late! We do want to stress the importance of making sure your proposal is clearly connected to the theme of the conference, "Language and Community." As always, the details of the theme and other important information may be found on the conference page: http://www.isls.co/index-2.html .

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at conf2015 at isls.co<mailto:conf2015 at isls.co> .

Best wishes,

Jen, Erin and Paul