[Lgpolicy-list] [lg policy] Edinburgh University PhD

DUNBAR Rob Rob.Dunbar at ed.ac.uk
Wed Dec 3 19:49:02 UTC 2014

Dear colleague:

Thank you for attempting to post the message set out below on the list yesterday--however, unless there was something wrong at my end, the content set out below did not seem to appear, so I'd be grateful if it could be circulated again.  With thanks, and the message is:

Celtic and Scottish Studies at the University of Edinburgh are advertising a PhD scholarship, addressing 'The Limits of Language Policy'. For further information, see: http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/literatures-languages-cultures/celtic-scottish-studies/postgraduate/scholarships/mime-scholarship.

An t-Ollamh Robert Dunbar
Ceiltis agus Eòlas na h-Alba
50 Ceàrnag Sheòrais, Seòmar 4.33
Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann