[Lgpolicy-list] [lg policy] E-mail message sent in error

Tonkin, Humphrey tonkin at hartford.edu
Mon Dec 8 12:38:33 UTC 2014

My abject apologies to the members of the language policy list....

I could come up with some important sociolinguistic concern hidden in the dunning e-mail from a British lawyer that I forwarded to you a few minutes ago, but the reality is that it was one of a string of messages sent to my solicitor this morning, one of which, for reasons I can't explain, got sent to the language policy list. Don't feel under any obligation to pay my delinquent bills...

HT

Humphrey Tonkin
President Emeritus & University Professor of the Humanities
Director of the Presidents' College
Office:  Mortensen Library, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT 06117, USA
Tel: +1 860-768-4448    Fax: +1 860-768-4274
Home: 279 Ridgewood Road, West Hartford, CT 06107, USA
Tel: +1 860-561-2669    Fax: +1 860-561-5219