[lg policy] Re: Auto-discard notification

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 16:55:36 UTC 2014

Dear Kristina,

Thanks for your message--good to know you have found the archives useful.
Glad you find the cartoons useful, too.  For some reason your
message got automatically blocked, so I'm forwarding this reply
to the whole list.

Maybe I need to remind people periodically that we have archives,
cartoons, and language maps.  The maps page is in a sorry state--needs
to be reorganized, but I never seem to find the time to do it.  But if you
are patient,you can find useful maps there.

Best,

HS