[lg policy] Catalonia: Teachers in the Balearic Islands go back on strike over so-called "trilingualism decree"

Davyth Hicks davyth.hicks at EUROLANG.NET
Thu Jan 9 22:07:44 UTC 2014

Thanks for posting this Rubén, its very helpful. We're working on this
situation at the moment.

Davyth Hicks
Eurolang/ European Language Equality Network (ELEN)
Brussels
www.eurolang.net (under reconstruction)
Eurolang on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eurolang/174907085047
Eurolang on Twitter  http://twitter.com/eurolang