[Lgpolicy-list] [lg policy] Re: Linguistics-related comics from xkcd

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 16:05:28 UTC 2014

Thanks for this Dave.  Let me also point out that there is a "comics" page
on the lgpolicy-list site, which I try to keep up-to-date, but have been
less
successful than I'd like to be.

Go to http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/plc/clpp/images/cartoons/cartoons.html
Could we perhaps try to integrate these two resources?  Anybody game to
try?

Best,

HS

Email:  haroldfs at gmail.com