[lg policy] Language Policy Book Reviews

Sarah Moore SMoore at CAL.ORG
Sun Oct 12 10:49:30 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

As co-editor of book reviews for Language Policy, I am currently seeking reviewers for the books listed below. If you are interested, please contact me directly at smoore at cal.org indicating the title and your preferred mailing address.

Reviews should be no longer than 1,000 words in length and are generally due no more than 3 months after receipt of the book. Editorial guidelines and more details about the journal can be found at: http://www.springer.com/education+%26+language/linguistics/journal/10993

Please also note our policy of only one review per person per year. If you have written a review for us recently, kindly hold off this time.

Thank you and best wishes,

Sarah Moore

Books for Review:
Anchimbe, E. A. (2013). Language Policy and Identity Construction: The dynamics of Cameroon’s multilingualism. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.

Shoba, J. A. and Chimbutane, F. (eds.) (2013). Bilingual Education and Language Policy in the Global South. New York: Routledge.

Lo Bianco, J. and Aliani, R. (eds). (2013). Language Planning and Student Experiences. Bristol: Multilingual Matters.

Ramanathan, V. (ed.) (2013). Language Policies and (Dis)Citizenship: Rights, Access, Pedagogies. Bristol: Multilingual Matters.

Orelus, P. (ed.). (2013). Affirming language diversity in schools and society. New York: Routledge.