[lg policy] Language policies of world militaries?

amunaisaiah amunaisaiah at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 19:40:58 UTC 2015

Hi Don,
I have researched language policy in official domains, including the military and the police in Cameroon. As you may know, Cameroon runs a tandem English and French official language policy in government domains.  While the military and the police prefer to use one code for obvious intelligence, security,  and operational reasons,  both languages of government are allowed in typical administration functions within the military and the police.
This is part of a chapter in my manuscript,  and I look to when it is published.
Isaiah Ayafor

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device