[lg policy] Conference preferences survey - Final Report

Dave Sayers dave.sayers at cantab.net
Wed Jul 22 06:49:35 UTC 2015

I've prettied up my final report on the conference preferences survey and put it
online for safe keeping. Required reading for conference organisers everywhere :)

https://www.academia.edu/14266444/

(For those reading this on BAALmail, I joined BAALmail in between the survey and the
report, so you didn't miss the original emails below!)

Dave

--
Dr. Dave Sayers
Senior Lecturer, Dept Humanities, Sheffield Hallam University