[lg policy] Symposium on Language and the Sustainable Development Goals. April 21-22

Don Osborn dzo at bisharat.net
Wed Apr 13 17:46:46 UTC 2016

Humphrey, all,

Since the topic interests me I took the opportunity when doing some
background research on presenters to post a hyperlinked version of the
provisional program at http://donosborn.org/blog/?p=488

Are there any links between this effort and the biennial Language and
Development conferences? Next one in their series would be in 2017. See
http://www.langdevconferences.org/index.html

Don Osborn