[lg policy] Response to the article about Ukrainian language exams

Lyn Wright lwfogle at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:39:25 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I rather naively posted the Sputnik article about Ukrainian language exams to my Facebook page and got the following response from a friend (Sabra Ayres) who is the former Cox News Moscow Correspondent:

Sabra Ayres <https://www.facebook.com/sabra.ayres?fref=ufi> sputnik!! why are are you posting stuff from this Kremlin propaganda!!
 <https://www.facebook.com/lyn.w.fogle#>

I just thought might shed some light on the story for anyone who was interested and not fully aware of the political leanings of Ukrainian news outlets.

-Lyn Wright Fogle, Ph.D.
University of Memphis