[lg policy] Fwd: The most cited works in social policy

Dave Sayers dave.sayers at cantab.net
Tue Jan 12 09:17:03 UTC 2016

I thought this message (which I've abridged from the daily digest of the
social-policy list https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/social-policy) could be of interest
across sociolinguistics. I for one have been pushing Amartya Sen's work in language
policy for some time!

And I've snipped out the responses below which are interesting too.

Happy reading!

Dave

--
Dr. Dave Sayers