[lg policy] Slides and John Edwards plenary video from 'Welsh and the Workplace' 23.05.16, Bangor University

Dave Sayers dave.sayers at cantab.net
Mon Jul 11 15:08:30 UTC 2016

I'm delighted to say that the slides from all the presentations in this event, and a
video of the plenary talk 'Language Rights' by John Edwards (on Youtube), are now
available on the WISERD website:

http://www.wiserd.ac.uk/index.php?cID=1829

Apologies to John for Youtube's curious choice of frame to show on that page!

Please distribute this to anyone not included who may be interested.

Dave

--
Dr. Dave Sayers, ORCID no. 0000-0003-1124-7132
Senior Lecturer, Dept Humanities, Sheffield Hallam University | www.shu.ac.uk